Thursday, August 27, 2009

Portrait of my Innocentfulness

As a baby, I had two problems:
A. I was too cute to handle.
B. I had a moustache.
But as every baby tries to come in terms with his inner old man, I came in terms with a moustache. It was a hard time. I was too cute for this uncute world. I know you are nodding your head in unbelief. You are wondering: "How can this beautiful and sexy man be so cute as a baby child? How can he be cute and sexy at the same time? What kind of double-role is being played here? Will I ever show my face in public after knowing this fact? Why am I so unbeautiful? Should I shave my private beard? What if I keep a small goatee there? No? How about I just give it a crew cut, or a duck-cut? Would I look good in ponytails in my body's Tamil Nadus? If I keep ponytails, will PETA kill me? I know they can. Because I once read this internet forward message that said: "Cheetah bhi PETA hai." And Cheetahs can easily overpower one extremely powerful man, sell his hugable kidneys to black market and analyse him, if you know what I mean. But aren't cheetahs an extinguished species?"
This is what YOU are wondering. Right? Yes? I knew it. I knew it.

(Enclosed above is cute and cuddly baby picture of me when I was a baby-man taken in Champion Photo Studio. Don't forget to go: "Awww!")

1 comment:

  1. Is this your story? for real...Its hilarious ..i knw i probably shudnt laugh at ur expense...but its damn funny...
    and whats funnier are the tags uve put...."Schezwan noodles?????" hahahhahahahhahahahahaha...ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete